Ubuntu List SW

David Fox dfox94085 at gmail.com
Fri May 29 18:06:47 UTC 2009

On Fri, May 29, 2009 at 10:50 AM, Piper <pay_the_piper at shaw.ca> wrote:

> Before I do, would anyone advise switching to another "free" email list
> program?

I've never used it, but "mailman" seems to fit the bill for lots of people.

> What about the list SW used for the present list? Is it available to the
> public as well as the Ubuntu OS?

I imagine so. I think this list uses Mailman. And that's free software
- it probably doesn't "come" with Ubuntu but if you have the
repositories enabled you can just apt-get it.

--
thanks for letting me change the magnetic patterns on your hard disk.