PDF Editor in Ubuntu

NoOp glgxg at sbcglobal.net
Thu May 28 23:00:08 UTC 2009

On 05/28/2009 12:16 AM, Reeyarn wrote:
> Hello guys,
>
> is there a basic pdf editor in ubuntu?
> I'm reading some e-books and wants to highlight some sentences (or
> mark with underlines) in pdfs,
> anyone could suggest a good pdf editor or reader?

There was a thread regarding this that started in 2007 but was added to
recently:

<http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.linux.ubuntu.user/121162>
if you scroll down the the 'S Ken  | 3 May 05:58' you'll find the start
of the new posts. I tried the editor recommened by Ken (Qoopa's
PDFStudio) and found it to be _excellent_ when testing the evaluation
version. In fact, I like it so much that I'll probably order it (it's
commercial): http://www.qoppa.com/ - http://www.qoppa.com/psindex.html
when I have some spare $$; $60.00 USD/$48 for Academia & Non-Profit
(currently I use a fully licenced version of Acrobat via a Win2K
VirtualBox, but that gets to be a pain and is sorely outdated).