(OT) Re: All Users

Steve Reilly sfreilly at roadrunner.com
Thu May 28 21:23:45 UTC 2009

Vincent Trouilliez wrote:
> On Thu, 28 May 2009 16:54:31 -0400
> Keith Clark <keithclark at k-wbookworm.com> wrote:
>
>> Ok, if we let Karl carry on here, what is the message to new users.  I
>> have to protest here against him.
>>
>> Decide what you want, but he really is noise against an otherwise good
>> introduction to Ubuntu.
>>
>> Just my thoughts.
>
> Unfortunately this list appears to be (at least in practice)
> un-moderated, there is nobody behind the wheel, so all we can do is
> suffer in silence and cross fingers that it doesn't get any worse,
> short of improving.
>
> --
> Vince

im just going to give my 2 cents here and bow out.  ive managed dozens
and dozens of people in my career throughout many age brackets,
ethnicities, etc, people from all walks of life.  One of the courses ive
attended over the years taught among other things, diversity.  Now I may
be partial to forgiveness or tolerance because of this, but an
individual who understands people all have different methods of
communication, and all have different personalities.  One who can manage
to communicate effectively while dealing with these characteristics
poseses a good quality.  Now what i struggle with is where does this fit
in on a mailing list lol

steve