Jaunty Server and XEN or KVM

Niels Jende mylists1 at web.de
Thu May 28 16:49:17 UTC 2009

Hi there,

I am just about to get crazy, because it doesn't seem to be possible to install either:

Xen

or

KVM

on a Jaunty Server.

At least I am not able to get either running. I have to use Jaunty as Hardy hasn't got a kernel which supports pur hardware.

We have a Supermicro MB with 2 Intel NIC's 82567. In Jaunty the right modules are there, but, as said, not in Hardy.

However, I need urgently some kind of a HowTo, due to that I hope that one of you has already installed either Xen or KVM with Jaunty!

Regards and Thanks
Niels