Notebook crashes while adding to docking station

Sascha Effert fermat at uni-paderborn.de
Thu May 28 13:09:05 UTC 2009

Hello Tom,

??? Sure I do not, I could also put all the device (USB, Monitor, Ethernet,
power, sound) in manually... I do also do not really need a GUI, I could write
my sources using vi in a terminal... But what would nvidia say, if I would no
more buy expensive graphic cards but a serial terminal... Unthinkable... So,
yes I need it, because if I would not do it, I could not consume enough
hardware to fight the financial crisis! ;-)

O.K., serious: I could live without docking station, but I do not have to,
because I can suspend to RAM, insert the notebook in the docking station, and
start it. That takes just a few seconds. It would just be nice if I do not
have to suspend (mostly because I forgot it to often) and I thought bug
reports are welcome to improve ubuntu.

Have fun!

Sascha Effert