Wcid wiki and limits

Chris Mohler cr33dog at gmail.com
Wed May 27 21:53:39 UTC 2009

On Wed, May 27, 2009 at 4:30 PM, Karl F. Larsen <klarsen1 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Chris Mohler wrote:
>> On Wed, May 27, 2009 at 4:08 PM, Karl Larsen <klarsen1 at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>>   I was looking for a way to put the attached image in the wiki but found
>>> it, like most wiki does not like pictures. If you display s1.jpg you will
>>> see it's a picture of the Wcid dual monitors that are what you have when you
>>> use Wcid.
>>>
>>>   It appears there is no way to do this. I had fun with screenshots of
>>> screenshots and then a final "crop" with gThumb :-)
>>>

>> Hmm, If we only had a thousand Karls typing on a thousand keyboards
>> for a thousand years...
>>
>    All we need is one Chris to reply with zero help and some REALLY
> stupid words to what Karl sends to the list.

Whoosh.

Anyway, I must have missed the part of your message that was about
Ubuntu.  I must have glossed over your request for help.  And the
point of your message must be so obvious that I just can't see it.
Stupid me, your message wasn't a random sequence of off-topic words
after all!

By all means ignore all of the sound advice to get yourself a blog and
be sure to keep those kindergarten-level insults headed my way.  That
of course is the purpose of this mailing list: your personal outlet
for random, meandering, off-topic thoughts and a place to call people
funny names.

Chris