Using Nokia E71 as a USB modem on Jaunty

Amichai Rotman amichai at iglu.org.il
Wed May 27 11:29:14 UTC 2009

I failed to mention I am actually using Kubuntu - so it might be KBluetooth4...

I have my Asus eeePC 1000HE running the official Ubuntu Netbook Remix
(9.04) and it works there under Gnome...

I guess it's a KDE 4.2 problem then...

Any ideas?

Amichai Rotman

UIN#: 6401746

PLEASE READ: http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html

Helen Rowland  - "One man's folly is another man's wife." -
http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/h/helen_rowland.html