Using Nokia E71 as a USB modem on Jaunty

Amichai Rotman amichai at iglu.org.il
Wed May 27 10:06:30 UTC 2009

I am having problems with using Bluetooth with my Nokia E71 since
upgrading to Jaunty. I thought of re-installing from scratch. Am I to
understand Blutooth is broken in Jaunty all together?  Should I go
back to 8.04 or 8.10 ?!

Amichai Rotman

UIN#: 6401746

PLEASE READ: http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html

Frank Lloyd Wright  - "TV is chewing gum for the eyes." -
http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/f/frank_lloyd_wright.html