grub problem

Luca Ferrari fluca1978 at infinito.it
Tue May 26 09:23:48 UTC 2009

On Monday 25 May 2009 10:36:38 pm Rashkae wrote:
> mdadm --assemble --scan --auto-update-homehost

A little step further: doing the above in the busybox shell and then exiting
the shell allows me to boot the system, that is the system starts doing the
normal boot. If I then reboot, again I'm dropped in the busybox shell, and if
I exit without doing the above command the system cannot continue booting. If
I boot the system doing the above steps, and then perfoming again an mdadm
update and a grub install I'm not able to boot the system normally.
It seems as I'm always dropped to the busybox shell, always with the warning
about the md0 device. So it seems the problem is not in grub (or its
configuration), rather in the md0 configuration.

Any suggestion?

Thanks,
Luca