Firestarter Window Disabled

GaryT taig at melbpc.org.au
Tue May 26 01:48:53 UTC 2009

Is it normal for the Firestarter window to "die" (it turns dark grey and
becomes unresponsive) for varying periods of time?

I'm running Firestarter 1.0.3 and in certain instances it will not
accept any input.  eg. just now I wanted to add a new IP address to the
whitelist and the entire Firestarter window simply changed colour to the
usual dark grey and stayed that way (for say 7-8 minutes), until I was
back from making a coffee.

This is not very frequent - has happened just a few times over a couple
of months.

TIA
GaryT