Wcid Program problems

Karl F. Larsen klarsen1 at gmail.com
Mon May 25 21:27:58 UTC 2009

Jerry Houston wrote:
> On Monday 25 May 2009 13:26:45 Karl F. Larsen wrote:
>
>>> I just went to Applications->Internet and clicked the menu item there.
>>>
>>     Also there is no such thing as Applications -> Internet on the web
>> page at wcid.sourceforge.net/
>>

> I'm talking about the Applications menu in Ubuntu 9.04, Gnome.  It was there
> in KDE as well, although the menu's in a different place, of course.

    It would help if you not assume we KNOW your talking about a whole
new system. I will try that and see...I looked and if you click on the
wcid at Applications->Internet you get the Wicd Manager which tells you
nothing about how wcid works. This makes you a bald faced liar :-)

    But if you go to the web page for wcid and click on wiki and the
recient work you will see some by KarlLarsen. Click on that and you
might learn something.

Karl

--

	Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI