ORCA

NoOp glgxg at sbcglobal.net
Mon May 25 18:48:43 UTC 2009

On 05/24/2009 09:49 PM, Joseph Loo wrote:
> I am trying to help some blind people to install Ubuntu 9.04 by writing
> a small cheat sheet for them to use. Using the installation CD, I have
> it booted as try Ubuntu setup. I have Orca turned on but when I try to
> start the installation program, Orca does not seem to output any voice
> during the installation process.
>
> Does anyone have any suggestion to help me setup ORCA to work during the
> installation process.

Best place to ask (IMO) is on:

https://lists.ubuntu.com/
  ubuntu-accessibility - mailing list of the accessibility team
https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/Ubuntu-accessibility

Other:
[accessability projects summed up in one place.]
http://ubuntuforums.org/forumdisplay.php?f=145
[Assistive Technology & Accessibility]