Final Year Project Brainstorming

Choon Ming choonming2002 at gmail.com
Sun May 24 12:56:17 UTC 2009

Dear all,

I'm a college student currently studying in my 2nd year. I have a final year
project proposal coming up and I'm still indecisive of the project title.
I'm currently majoring in Information System Security. My college is pretty
much windows based but I'm aiming to develop my project in Ubuntu.

I'm hoping that maybe some of you might be able to help me to brainstorm for
ideas. My project's solution would based on a problem context that I would
need to research on. So far, I've come up with 2 idea and is pending
approval from the advisor. So, anyone can give me an idea?

Any ideas at all are greatly appreciated. Thank you.