Not really ubuntu , but ...

eyore15 User mr.mcmiller at gmail.com
Fri May 22 23:48:29 UTC 2009

I didn't have anyone else to ask.

I wanted to reply to something here by pointing to a specific point in a
Wikipedia article.  I've seen other people do this where the link takes
you directly to the text on the larger page.  It seems a lot better than
just giving the url and forcing the receiver to scroll through the page
looking for the information you want them to read.

I've seen it done; I just have no idea of how to do it.

Can someone tell me how to do this?  Or point me towards a group
somewhere that might?

tnx

--
Mark C. Miller