question about making ubuntu iso

Lucio M Nicolosi lmnicolosi at gmail.com
Fri May 22 20:46:53 UTC 2009

2009/5/19 yalogr <yalogr at 163.com>:
> how to make a ubuntu-iso(maybe a tool), i  can install ubuntu from the iso.
> while i want to change it's start-up picture,login-picture,shutdowm-picture.
> thank you .
>
> ________________________________
> 穿越地震带 纪念汶川地震一周年
> --

Could you please try to explain better what do you want to do? I was
not able to understand your posting and since it hasn't received any
reply yet, I wonder if anyone else understood.

Since your signature (The traversing earthquake belt commemorates the
Wenchuan earthquake first anniversary) seems to be in Chinese, maybe
you can get better help at: www.ubuntu.org.cn

--
L M Nicolosi, Eng.
Lat.:  23°34'4.79"S - Long.: 46°39'59.53"W