dropbox activation

Raseel Bhagat raseelbhagat at gmail.com
Fri May 22 09:02:25 UTC 2009

On Fri, May 22, 2009 at 2:07 PM, Avraham Hanadari <rufus at hanadari.net>wrote:

> Dropbox is installed according to the search on Synaptic, but I don't
> know how to access it or set up a cloud account for its use. Can someone
> please help me to get this working?

Here's how I did it.
Go to http://getdropbox.com

Download the Nautilus plugin for dropbox and install it.

The go to "Applications -> Internet -> Dropbox"

It will download the dropbox daemon and ask you to Register as a new user.

Just follow the simple on-screen instructions and you will be good to go.

The whole process should not take you more than 15-20 minutes.

Thanks,
Raseel
http://raseel.in