Binary incompatibility of Linux distributions

Derek Broughton derek at pointerstop.ca
Thu May 21 13:28:45 UTC 2009

Mike McGinn wrote:

> I'll believe Mark Shuttleworth's intentions are true only if the Intel
> video driver bug gets fixed before Karmic

Give me a break!  It's hardly necessary to hijack the thread to jump on a
soapbox about what is, in reality, a fairly minor bug.

fwiw, I see these artifacts ALL the time - and kate is almost useless - but
it was still worth migrating from Intrepid.  It was even still worth
migrating from Hardy, which was far better than Intrepid.
--
derek