[Asus eeePC] Best practice for moving files over the LAN

Amichai Rotman amichai at iglu.org.il
Wed May 20 15:27:55 UTC 2009

Thank you all!

I will give the New 9.04 UNR a try in LiveCD mode.

Can you elaborate on those tweaks necessary?

The Update Manager asked me to upgrade to Ubuntu 9.04 (dist-upgrade) - should I?

I really like the KDE desktop better, but I hear it is more resource hungry...

I'd  like a lightweight desktop with eye candy. Fluxbox maybe?

Thanks!

Amichai Rotman

UIN#: 6401746

PLEASE READ: http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html

P. J. O'Rourke  - "Never fight an inanimate object." -
http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/p/p_j_orourke.html