jaunty the worst ever

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Wed May 20 06:06:58 UTC 2009

> I am critical of 9.04 - I think that migration has been done no better
> than a first year university project: well intentioned, much enthusiasm
> and effort, but full of gaping holes that someone with experience would
> spot from the Moon - but it's not the worst. After all, I'm not having to
> recompile kernels and packages. Phew!

If your criticism is of KDE, then please let me know the details so
that I could file bugs. You can contact me off list if you prefer. KDE
4.2 is the first 4.x meant for end users, so if you are still having
issues then it is a bug and should be fixed.

--
Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com
http://gibberish.co.il