[OT] Blackberry (Was: 'Tone of the list' discussion)

Pastor JW pastor_jw at the-inner-circle.org
Sun May 17 02:16:49 UTC 2009

On Saturday 16 May 2009 6:29:54 pm drew einhorn wrote:
> Once again the argument over trivial misbehavior is
> far more annoying, and wastes far more time, energy,
> bandwidth and other resources, than the trivial misbehavior itself.

Once again it wouldn't be a problem if people would only follow the simple
rules this and most other maillists worth being on, follow.  You all sign off
on http://www.ubuntu.com/support/community/mailinglists/etiquette in order to
even be on this list.  Pleading ignorance does not do good things for your
credibility!

> You all need to get a life, and worry about more important issues.

Really, it is yourself that needs to get a life and quit trying to bring
discourse to this list.  That is more in the trolling line than being
helpful.  It is not those who follow the rules that are wasting time and
bandwidth here, it is those who won't.  If that would just stop then perhaps
we would have time and be able to get on with more important issues.  If one
can't be bothered to follow the simple and very few common sense rules of
this list, it is quite unlikely that he could bring anything of value to it
either.

--
73 de N7PSV aka Pastor JW <n><   PDGA# 35276
http://the-inner-circle.org