[OT] Blackberry (Was: 'Tone of the list' discussion)

christopher.lemire at gmail.com christopher.lemire at gmail.com
Sat May 16 17:57:40 UTC 2009

I would love to have the linux mutt email client for my phone. I don't know that's this is possible. I love to use the linux command line. Mutt is great for mailing list. Its made to be used with the keyboard, not a mouse. If I'm not accessing my mail through the web interface in linux, then I'm using mutt. I took the time to write its configuration file to be customized for me and to access gmail through its free imap. And using it that way, there was no need to use procmail like I had in the past to sort my email with regular expressions. My email was automatically sorted, archived, and applied with the appropriate labels using the filters I created through the gmail web interface. Ill look into whether its possible to get mutt on my phone. As far as advertisements, I've seen many on the list with big signatures to such things as their company or private owned business were they were selling services. Gmails app for mobile devices did not show me any quoted text when replying to the list, so that was unexpected. Ok got to run.
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile