network setup

John Ott jdottster at gmail.com
Sat May 16 00:02:03 UTC 2009

I have been using ifconfig, with the -a option I get  lo inet addr
127.0.0.1 mask: 255.0.0.0, as loop back, looks good.
As pan0 ethernet embedded onthe motherboard ip addr is BROADCAST
MULTICAST (NO ADDRESS), I am assuming that is
my embedded ethernet, hoew do I set it up ??
Cna't get Netwrok Manager up because I am not on the net.

Regards
jott