To Core Members (you know who you are)

allen meyers texas.chef94 at gmail.com
Thu May 14 10:52:13 UTC 2009

In my quest for growth and change in the ubuntu community the core
members (thats the folks who are there to provide a resource) have truly
given me an education and have with patience put up with my ineptitude
and age related challenges and I am grateful beyond description.
My problem presently is being curious I read it all which leads to
frustration.
So I will move my questions to the forum, check back from time to time
to see if there has been a return to the list of old.
I certainly will not miss the ranters as you were not there to provide a
resource anyway.
I will miss the truly great contributors, those core members.
Thank you and good luck

Allen