permission

Allen Meyers texas.chef94 at gmail.com
Wed May 13 21:48:24 UTC 2009

Sorry about that Karl

http://s577.photobucket.com/albums/ss219/worthamtx/

I should have followed the thread with all posts, instead of a new post.
In desperation I contacted gparted forum and their reply is below.
Problem is the moderator thought the link would tell me what to do, cut
I am confused as ever. Except it appears to be a Ubuntu thing in how the
numbers and letters are configured. If someone can shed some light I
would appreciate it.

I will post again the link to screen shots that might be helpful.

http://s577.photobucket.com/albums/ss219/worthamtx/

Aside from the difference in sdb and sdc the only remaining problem is I
guess mounting ? and ownership of the partition naned data

I think it is not a real problem.
It is rather related to the manner each system understands and numbers
the various drives on the computer. It is related to the connections on
the controllers as well as the type of the drives (IDE or SATA).
It seems that Ubuntu made a simpler list, merging IDE and SATA
numbering. GParted follows a more traditional way.
http://neosmart.net/wiki/display/EBCD/D +ICY nd+-Numbers