Permission

Nils Kassube kassube at gmx.net
Wed May 13 17:45:33 UTC 2009

Allen Meyers wrote:
> Theses screen shots might help
>
> http://s577.photobucket.com/albums/ss219/worthamtx/

Hmm, not really - sorry. I'm not familiar with the way the Gnome file
manager displays things, so I don't recognize if / where there is
something wrong. From the gparted picture I see that the disk is now sdc
while it was sdb with your previous mount command, but that is probably
not important. And on the file manager picture I can see that on one
partition are files and directories while on the other there is only the
lost+found directory.

Maybe someone else who is familiar with the Gnome file manager can see
the problem?

Nils