The future of Ubuntu Linux.... Will it make Micky$oft go bankrupt?

Christopher Chan christopher.chan at bradbury.edu.hk
Wed May 13 00:07:43 UTC 2009

>     I used Fedora-core and yum was an improvement over the old .rpm that
> always needed a dozen libs to work :-)

Argh! Will your ignorance never end!? yum WORKS with rpm. What kind of
packages do you think Fedora uses? SRV4? Debs? DOH! You probably think
yum packages. I do like yum packages myself...they are what I bring to
work just about every day to eat.

>     I never did know about apt-get until Ubuntu and it is simply the
> best, period.

Yeah, whatever. I doubt you know enough of the differences between the
packaging systems out there to make any proper conclusion.