Pastor JW pastor_jw at the-inner-circle.org
Tue May 12 16:40:39 UTC 2009

On Tuesday 12 May 2009 9:01:12 am S RoyChoudhury wrote:
> Hello ,
> The Ubuntu is a very nice opr system . But many of the systems today
> require IE ( Internet Explorer ) for access via web. Does anyone have
> loaded IE on Ubuntu. I have heard of a software called WINE on Linux .
> Anyone tried the same ?

Interesting, the first thing most windoze users around here do, is disable IE
and install Firefox for security reasons!.  WINE is useful for some
gameplaying and such I hear but since I don't have time for gameplaying I
really have never used WINE.  I believe it actually comes with a version of
IE but don't know if it works any better than the windoze one.  I have never
had or needed for that matter, IE on any computer I have ever owned which
goes all the way back in time to the Alair!

--
73 de N7PSV aka Pastor JW <n><   PDGA# 35276
http://the-inner-circle.org