The future of Ubuntu Linux.... Will it make Micky$oft go bankrupt?

Karl F. Larsen klarsen1 at gmail.com
Tue May 12 14:51:25 UTC 2009

Lisi Reisz wrote:
> On Tuesday 12 May 2009 13:35:50 Karl F. Larsen wrote:
>
>> They would be interested in a Linux sold to the
>> public with certain rights to support in the first 2 months.
>>

> Given that Red Hat had just such a product and deliberately hived it off into
> Fedora, while contining to support enterprises, have they indicated that they
> are thinking of switching back?
>
> Lisi

    Fedora is not what I am thinking of. Enterprise Linux comes close
but it is pointed at business. Red Hat *might* be talked into opening a
market for quality home Linux with real people that help you get it
installed and working. As I said it will cost money but I hope not as
much as Windows 7 costs today.

Karl