After 3 years of Ubuntu, suddenly lost sound

Afan Pasalic afan at afan.net
Tue May 12 14:36:00 UTC 2009

I have sound issue with firefox. if firefox is running, can't listen
music. I close firefox, open Banshee - everything's ok. after taht I can
open firefox - sound is still there. I think if I listen any sound from
firefox (youtube, radio,...) it will stop access to music. it's firefox
buug. is this the same issue?

Afan