KDE eradication and now ...

Karl F. Larsen klarsen1 at gmail.com
Mon May 11 22:18:20 UTC 2009

marc wrote:
> Karl Larsen said:
>

>> And I can use KDE to show how similar Ubuntu and Windows are :-)
>>

> <g>
>
> But if you still have that impression, then you haven't tried hard
> enough. KDE and Windows are chalk and cheese.
>
> Also, it has to be worth giving kde a try, because it has some great
> apps; just as gnome has some great app. Get the best of both words.

    Yes that is true. I now have kubuntu-desktop working so I and any
user can select which they wish to use, KDE or Gnome. I have but never
used Windows in about 15 years so I am a poor one to compare KDE to
Windows.

    But I have to say I went the Linux route 15 years ago because I
liked the simple Desktop and everything works!

Karl