9.04: no "third party" apps available ?

Vincent Trouilliez vincent.trouilliez at modulonet.fr
Mon May 11 14:56:28 UTC 2009

Hi list,

I just installed 9.04, and in Applications->Add-Remove... utility, when
I select the "Third Party Applications", it does list anything at all.
I do have the "canonical partner" repository enabled, I rush to say ;-)

When this repo was created a couple years ago, there were a few apps
like Opera and something else. I was hoping that the number of
partners/apps would increase over the years, not go back to nil ! :-/

Are there really zero commercial apps available in Jaunty, or is there
something not quite working my side ?

Regards,

--
Vince