Unable to login as root

Thorny thorntreehome at gmail.com
Mon May 11 13:49:06 UTC 2009

On Mon, 11 May 2009 18:46:06 +0530, dheeraj bansal posted:

> Thanks a ton to all. Now I understand the behavior and purpose behind it.
> Thanks again [?]
[...]

Good.

Now, fresh from that success, I would recommend another page to read and
consider. There are some good reasons to bottom post and send in text only
to the list, perhaps reviewing the page would make them understandable and
then you may see why some of us keep pointing to the mailing list
guidelines. Posting style is a topic that comes up fairly frequently on
the list.