How to get a KDE to run

Karl F. Larsen klarsen1 at gmail.com
Mon May 11 11:14:53 UTC 2009

Roy Smith wrote:

    No telling what I had. It was bad. After removing the offending
files and loading the right files everything changed. At the first
window you can decide which to use, and which to make default. It is
just fine. Not sure I like KDE because right now I think the screen
looks like a broken Windows XP :-)

Karl