procmail tips and tricks

M. Fioretti mfioretti at nexaima.net
Mon May 11 07:22:16 UTC 2009

On Mon, May 11, 2009 01:10:36 AM +0200, Amedee Van Gasse (ubuntu) wrote:

> (2/3 screens of already received text)
> Interesting, and thank you for sharing.  But I wouldn't go so far as
> devnulling them. Your Mileage May Vary.  I think I will use your
> procmailrc as a base, but I think I'll use formail to clean up the
> nonsense.

Amedee,

may you please (re)read the message posted here 2 days ago about the
problems caused by resending pages of text to members with
disabilities:

https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-users/2009-May/183959.html

and a short explanation of how and why it's easy and necessary to
solve them to in a way that benefit *ALL* subscribers:

https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-users/2009-May/183959.html

Thanks!
      Best Regards,
      Marco Fioretti