Suggestion: don't use difficult English words in international communication

Amedee Van Gasse (ubuntu) amedee-ubuntu at amedee.be
Sun May 10 23:04:00 UTC 2009

anthony baldwin schreef:
> Selcuk Y. wrote:
>> Hi Tony,
>>
>> Some previous windows users and all respectfull english speaking people
>> can understand what i say..
>>
>> Thank you for "kindly-like" answer..
>>
>> Wish you sunny days:)
>>
>> Selçuk YİĞİT
>>

> While I do speak 4 languages, the truth is that English is, indeed, my
> native tongue.
> I just don't know what the heck "convertxto-dvd-like" or "classic media
> player-like" are.

Tony,

I think that part of the communication problem is your usage of the
following words: native tongue, the fact of the matter, myriads,
plethora, disposal.

Remember, this guy is from Turkey: English is not his native tongue.
Keep it simple (but not stupid). His English wasn't bad; but yours was
too good. ;-)

I think you answered his question with your list of possible programs.

Hope this helps,

--
Amedee