Keyboard and Mouse Non-responsive

Karl F. Larsen klarsen1 at gmail.com
Sun May 10 11:12:08 UTC 2009

Steve Flynn wrote:
> On Sun, May 10, 2009 at 4:05 AM, Karl F. Larsen <klarsen1 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>    Yes since you just installed it, install it again and do not remove
>> critical files :-)
>>

> What is "it"?
>
> Install "it" again is rather vague wouldn't you say?
>
> The OP had a working 9.04 installation and has managed to disable the
> keyboard an mouse for his main user. What do you suggest he
> re-installs to correct the issue?
>

> Steve
> When one person suffers from a delusion it is insanity. When many
> people suffer from a delusion it is called religion.
>
> 09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0

    This is a classic case where you remove words from the place they
were written, and they do not make sense. In my message "it" is 9.04
Ubuntu and the fellow with the problem said he had just installed it.

    Since he removed a lot "not necessary files" I decided it was easier
to just reload 9.04. And I still do think so.

Karl