Microsoft

Lisi Reisz lisi.reisz at gmail.com
Sat May 9 22:18:08 UTC 2009

On Saturday 09 May 2009 22:01:10 Selcuk Y. wrote:
> Hi Tony,
>
> Some previous windows users and all respectfull english speaking people can
> understand what i say..

He wasn't complaining about your English.  I should think he didn't know what
you meant because you didn't explain what the programs do.  I don't know what
you mean for exactly that reason.  I do not use Windows and I watch very
little in the way of films etc. on my computer, so I haven't the foggiest
idea what programs you are wanting.

If you just want to burn DVDs, I personally think that K3B is better than
Brasero.  But the best thing to do is to get onto a computer running Linux,
make sure that the relevant multimedia repository is there and enabled, and
then use something like Synaptic to search for what you want.

HTH
Lisi