Microsoft

anthony baldwin photodharma at gmail.com
Sat May 9 20:40:46 UTC 2009

Selcuk Y. wrote:
> Hi from Istanbul - Turkey..(It is 25 C here, summer is coming)
>
> I am on the way to swear not to use any MS app..,
>
> But i still have doubts:)
>
> I have two problems:
>
> Is there any "ConvertxtoDVD-like" DVD burning application?
>
> Is there any "Media Player Classic-like"  video player?
>
> Thank you for interest..
>
> Selçuk YİĞİT

I'm afraid I haven't the foggiest notion what "ConvertxtoDVD-like" or
"Media Player Classic-like" could possibly mean.
Nonetheless, there are literally thousands of applications available for
Linux for burning DVDs and for playing any manner of the broadest
variety of media files.

/tony

--

http://www.photodharma.com