Inappropriate tone on this mailing list and requirement for governance

Brian McKee brian.mckee at gmail.com
Sat May 9 02:24:17 UTC 2009

On Fri, May 8, 2009 at 8:58 PM, Lorenzo Taylor <daxlinux at gmail.com> wrote:
>  Being a speech
> user, I find it difficult to get to an actual reply when I have to arrow through
> quoted text at all.

Thank you Lorenzo for the best reason I've heard in ages to trim
replies.  It'll help motivate me in future.

As for the rest of this thread, I think there is a fair bit of
consensus here - now we need that boilerplate for the various
infractions.  Who gets to bell the cat? :-)
Maybe it's a Launchpad blueprint kinda thing?

Brian

--
All you need to know about Ubuntu 9.04 Jaunty -> gconftool -s --type
bool /apps/update-notifier/auto_launch false