Off topic and other offensive posts

Oliver Grawert ogra at ubuntu.com
Fri May 8 09:21:17 UTC 2009

hi,
Am Donnerstag, den 07.05.2009, 14:04 -0700 schrieb Leonard Chatagnier:

> > "That's because you don't know what a real
> > Moron is.  Just look into
> > the mirror and you'll see one.
>
> This is my opinion and I don't apologize for it and shouldn't have to.

you surely should.
calling people morons is definately a code of conduct violation which
you agreed to respect when you joined the list and started participating
in it. posts like your initial one as well as specifically the attitude
you show with the last sentence i quoted actually brought up the
discussion among the people responsible for this list.

ciao
	oli