KVM on Ubuntu: what guest OSes?

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Thu May 7 10:19:10 UTC 2009

>> Hi all,
>> I would like to setup a KVM host
> Are you talking about using a (K)eyboard (V)ideo (M)ouse (KVM) switch
> with multiple physical computers, each running different operating systems?
>
> Or, running (V)irtual (M)achine (VM) software on one physical machine,
> that would host different guest operating systems?
>

>From the context it is obvious to which of the two the OP is
referring. If the OP were to ask about spam protection via SPF, who
here would think that he might want to avoid a sunburn?

The English language especially has many homonyms, I find it hard to
believe that on an English language list people might be confused by
this obvious example.

--
Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com