Mailing list woes

madanabhat27 at gmail.com madanabhat27 at gmail.com
Wed May 6 14:24:45 UTC 2009

Hi folks!
I'd like to start out by offering my sincere apologies to every one on this list who I've upset ... For top posting on threads (over which I have absolutely no control as my blackberry just won't let me bottom post due to technical reasons) and for sending OT postings (coz I just had to get my concerns heard (I.e. The wubi thread coz I find it very difficult to handle html email) ) and oh by the way, I tried every thing I could to get my blackberry to bottom post but failed miserably ... (I even tried contacting RIM but it was no use)... And believe me ... I have absolutely no say over what client I use coz my company just won't let me use any other phone and my laptop is kinda screwed up due to something my cousin did so I have no other option but to use my blackberry for email and as I've mentioned before, no matter what I do my blackberry just keeps on top posting and it just won't let me bottom post... SO I BEG YOU PLS PLS PARDON ME FOR ALL MY MISTAKES
Yours,
KMB
Sent from BlackBerry® on Airtel