Ubuntu on Toshiba L300-1AM

Karl F. Larsen klarsen1 at gmail.com
Wed May 6 12:30:38 UTC 2009

milos rovcanin wrote:
> Hello everybody! I have racently purchased Toshiba L300-1AM and i would like
> to install Ubuntu on it. I was wondering if Ubuntu would be able to
> recognize all the hardware on this Toshiba??? Can anyone tell me?
> Please...   Thanks!

    Before changing anything try running a Jaunty Live-CD in the new
laptop and see if it completes it's setting up and has a good looking
screen and sound. If so, you might be lucky. You need to look at how
your going to make some of the hard drive space windows has available to
Ubuntu. Do that with Geparted.

Karl