Removed failed update from Update Manager

Mark Nichols ubuntu at zanshin.net
Wed May 6 02:21:04 UTC 2009

A few days ago I installed a slew of Java 6 packages included
sun-java6-doc. Which unfortunately doesn't work. Now every time I run
Update Manager I get the same error message and have to type a "no" and
hit return in order for the rest of the updates to complete.

There must be a way to remove failed updates from being tried again on
subsequent runs of the updater, but I haven't been successful in finding
them yet.

TIA,
Mark