Logitech: We don't have any mouse that works with Ubuntu

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Mon May 4 18:29:18 UTC 2009

> The average phone drone doesn't work for the company, he works for a
> third-party call center. If you're lucky he's from a country where they
> also speak your language. If you're unlucky, the language is English and
> the location is India.

My language is Hebrew, and I find Indian English no more difficult
than American English on the phone. Does that put me at an advantage
or a disadvantage compared to American callers? :)

The MS rep that I spoke to sounded like a real American, other than
the fact that he spoke slow enough for me to understand him. Hate that
company all you want, their hardware phone support is as good as it
gets.

--
Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com