Stupid French troublemaker

Graham Todd grahamtodd2 at googlemail.com
Mon May 4 13:53:41 UTC 2009

On Sun, 03 May 2009 22:53:59 -0400
Matthew Flaschen <matthew.flaschen at gatech.edu> wrote:

> > Just typical that someone from the States would put it that way
> > around...
>
> Again, it's incredibly obnoxious to pretend everyone in my country
> thinks like Karl.
>
> Matt Flaschen
[snipped]

I agree, Matt, and as a Brit whose father joined up to fight fascism,
not any specific group of nationals, this would make an interesting
off-list discussion.

But as it has nothing to do with the purpose of this list, and may even
be contrary to the Ubuntu philosophy, I call upon the Moderators to end
the thread.  Karl has carried on despite the fact that many list
members have asked him to stop, to the point where I must ask to
Moderators to kill any post from him that continues in this thread.

I am aware I might be fuelling the problem and that I can (and do)
filter his mail out, but he seems to be misusing the list for other
purposes and the Moderators should exercising a "guiding hand" here.....

--

Graham Todd