Stupid French troublemaker

Brian Clarkson brian at clarkson.id.au
Mon May 4 12:58:15 UTC 2009

It is sad to see such hate being expressed by so many people.

Why do posts that may be deemed less than the best by some folk attract such
our better selves to one another.  It really does make life so much more
enjoyable.  I am so grateful for the extensive positive things that happen
on this list by so many very generous folk, no doubt many of you among
them.  Lets move on and focus on assisting one another with the positive and
helpful things.

Brian