Stupid French troublemaker

Cybe R. Wizard cybe_r_wizard at earthlink.net
Mon May 4 03:52:09 UTC 2009

On Sun, 03 May 2009 22:53:59 -0400
Matthew Flaschen <matthew.flaschen at gatech.edu> wrote:

> Chris Jones wrote:

I believe Chris wrote of the Un-named one saying:

> >> I recall
> >> that last Century the USA with British support saved France from
> >> becoming a German state twice.
> >
> > Just typical that someone from the States would put it that way
> > around...
>
> Again, it's incredibly obnoxious to pretend everyone in my country
> thinks like Karl.
>
> Matt Flaschen

Indeed, many of us are /incredibly/ urbane and cosmopolitan.
Unfortunately, we /do/ have our unpolished provincials like <one who
shall remain un-named in this message> giving us a bad name worldwide.
On behalf of the rest of us and in Mr. Un-named's regard, may I offer
my apologies for any offence he has committed?

At the same time, may I offer an opinion on the killfiling of those who
offend?  If we do so killfile, who will be aware of their posts and
therefore able to disavow their oft-times misguided (and oft-times just
plain bad) advice to GNUbies?

Again, just some thoughts...

Cybe R. Wizard
--