OT: Not racest

Jeramy Ross w5xtl at filexiii.org
Mon May 4 03:02:06 UTC 2009

On Sun, May 3, 2009 at 9:55 PM, Matthew Flaschen <
matthew.flaschen at gatech.edu> wrote:

> Karl F. Larsen wrote:
> >     I am an American. Most of you are not. In America the average person
> > looks like what? They may be Brown or Black or Yellow or White like me.
> > In the State of New Mexico a large number of Brown people were here when
> > it was made a state. I married a Brown person 50 years ago. Our kids are
> > White and Brown. Our maid is Brown. Our yard men are Black.
> >
> >     I have not liked the French country for a long time. They did not
> > fight well and waited for another country to save them.
>
> Karl, this really is not helping your case for ethnic and historical
> sensitivity or spelling ability.
>
> Matt Flaschen

May I respectfully submit that this thread (and it's sister thread along the
same lines) needs to be squashed now.  Any apologies or statements that
those involved feel that they need to make, can make them to each other via
personal email direct between each other.  This has nothing to do with using
the Ubuntu OS, nor is it serving any productive purpose on the list.

Best wishes,
Jeramy / W5XTL