Stupid French troublemaker

Amedee Van Gasse (ubuntu) amedee-ubuntu at amedee.be
Sun May 3 16:37:58 UTC 2009

Karl F. Larsen schreef:
>     There is a child that lives in France that is capable of doing
> things that irritate people. The guys email address is
> vincent.perie at myoffice.mobistar.be and every time I send a message to
> this list he sends this French cuss phrase to me:
> Je suis actuellement absent du bureau aussi !!!!<br><br>TEST !!!!!
>
> I often wonder what rock these kind of people were born under. I recall
> that last Century the USA with British support saved France from
> becoming a German state twice.
>

> Karl

Such a comment is clearly in violation of the Ubuntu Code of Conduct.
You should know better, Karl.

If he really bothers you that much, set up a rule in your mail client to
delete those mails.
If you run procmail, you can borrow the following recipe:

:0:
*
^From:.*(res at ausics\.net|m\.s0128532 at gmail\.com|me at gauravmail\.info|vincent\.perie-oatpri at myoffice\.mobistar\.be)
/dev/null

* and ^From: should be on one line, in case it gets wrapped in the mail.

--
Amedee